Kickin’ Chicken with Uncle Matty’s Awesome Sauces
Uncle Matty’s Food Co. is a local central Florida company making delicious sauces. Matthew Ryan is the President and Executive Chef, and he’s been making quite a splash with his Mustard, Signature Red and Signature Spicy sauces. While only one of these is currently gluten free (the Mustard Sauce), they all have wonderful flavors which pair nicely with meats, poultry, fish, and tacos, as well as several other foods, dips and dishes. I find them to be exceptional for use on grilled and roasted chicken, and a key ingredient in my CB Kickin’ Chicken recipes!
Watch the live Blab or Blab replay below for a live cooking demonstration using three different cuts of chicken. We will also be joined by Uncle Matty himself!
CB’s Kickin’ Chicken Recipes
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Mustard Sauce
Ingredients:Chicken Breast or Chicken QuartersMatty’s SauceSeasonings
Directions:1. Trim Chicken2. Season to taste3. Grill until both sides have nice color but not until they are fully cooked.
4. Brush with Matty’s Sauce on both sides5. Place chicken in a dish and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.6. Remove from oven and place on a plate. Cover loosely with foil and let rest.7. Transfer the liquids from the oven dish to a small pot on the stove.8. Whisk together the sauces and cook sauce for 5-10 minutes while chicken rests (Add more Matty’s Sauce if necessary)9. Pour over chicken and serve
- Grilled Chicken Wings with Signature Spicy Sauce
Ingredients:Package of chicken wingsMatty’s SauceSeasonings
Directions:1. Clean and season wings2. Grill both sides of the wings until they have some marks on each side3. Brush Matty’s Sauce over the wings on each side and cook until done4. Serve hot off the grill
- Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs with Signature Red Sauce
Ingredients:Chicken Thighs1 package chicken thighsMatty’s SauceBeerSeasonings
Directions:1. Trim Chicken thighs2. Season to taste
3. Pour beer into an oven safe dish big enough to hold the thighs
4. Place thighs in dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes5. Remove and brush with Matty’s Sauce6. Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes7. Remove from oven and place on a plate. Cover loosely with foil and let rest.8. Transfer the liquids from the oven dish to a small pot on the stove.9. Whisk together the sauces and cook sauce for 5-10 minutes while chicken rests (Add more Matty’s Sauce if necessary)10. Pour over chicken thighs and serve
Uncle Matty’s Sauces Meet CB’s Kickin’ Chicken Blab
Watch live, or enjoy the replay below. New to Blab? Check out these instructions on how to use and join a Blab live stream.